Wireless Network Configuration → iOS (iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch)
- In order to connect to the encrypted wireless network on an iOS device, please follow these steps:
- Click on 'Settings'
- Click on 'Wi-Fi'
- Under 'Choose a Network' click on 'Kongu_Wifi'
- Enter your Kongu_Wifi username and password, with your username in the form of: (Net-id)username .
Click 'Join' after entering your password.
- You will be prompted to accept a certificate from 'InCommon Server CA'. Click 'Accept' .
- If the screen gets stuck with the message 'joining' click cancel and start over. Periodically the iPhone will not catch on the first try.